COVID Impact Coordinator
The South Carolina Public Charter School District is looking for an energetic and self-motivated business professional to step into the role of COVID Impact Coordinator. The incumbent will be responsible for all programmatic record keeping as it relates to COVID funding at our Columbia office to include, financial grants management, recording and processing expenditures and additional roles related to daily school district programs operations. Experience working with State/Federal funding programs is required. This position reports to the Chief Program Officer via the Director of Federal Programs.
This is a grant funded position that is currently available through September 30, 2023.
- Supports the Director of Federal Programs to ensure reliable and accurate data and documentation per Federal and State laws and regulations.
- Attends all federal programs meetings, trainings, and conferences as required.
- Supports the Director of Federal Programs with coordination of facilities, registrations, supplies and materials for Federal Program trainings offered by the district.
- Tracks time and effort for any district level and school level employee paid through COVID related funding, including, but not limited to, ESSER I, ESSER II, ESSER III, and Coronavirus Relief Funds (CRF).
- Supports Director of Federal Programs with review of COVID related federal program submissions in Epicenter.
- Supports Director of Federal Programs with review and preparation of COVID related federal program records and reporting.
- Supports Director of Federal Programs with review and preparation of COVID related federal grant applications, amendments, and revisions.
- Performs general clerical duties as requested.
- Supports the Director of Federal Programs and Chief Program Officer in ensuring oversight of implementation of COVID related federal programming in the SCPCSD portfolio schools.
- Manages the inventory tracking process across the district for school-based inventory related to COVID federal funding.
- Collaborates with the programs team and the finance team to review COVID-related federal expenditures and documentation, including, but not limited to, ESSER I, ESSER II, ESSER III, and Coronavirus Relief Funds (CRF).
- Committed to building great schools for the children of South Carolina.
- Proven experience with accuracy and attention to detail
- Familiarity and grant management
- Competency in MS Office and databases
- Customer service orientation
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
- Strong relational skills (patient, trustworthy, reliable, etc.)
- Experience working with federal programs is preferred
Applicants should submit a letter of intent and resume to Emily Paul, email@example.com, Deputy Superintendent. Position will be open until filled.